Monday 14 November 2016

Saving Money On Printer Ink

Hello Readers

Today I thought I would share with you how I save a small fortune on printer ink for our computer. To buy a legitimate Canon  black cartridge it would cost me £11 and I know that some ink cartridges can cost as much as £20. I buy one of these.....


£4.47 And the cheapest refill kit I have found


You get 3 bottles of black ink and each bottle has 30ml of ink, so is the equivalent of 10 ink cartridges (this will vary depending on your make of printer). So I pay just £4.47 instead of the £110 it would cost to buy the actual cartridges and one of these refill kits lasts us ages. All I did was educate myself a little using YouTube. Simply put in "How to refill a (insert make) ink cartridge" and you should come up with a list of instructional videos. I then looked around for the cheapest Ink Refill Kit I could find. It really was as simple as that. Here is the video I use to fill my own cartridges.....





I had to pop to Morrison's to pick up a £10 Xbox gift card for middle son's friend (it is his birthday on Saturday and middle son has been invited to go to Center Parcs for the day to celebrate). Whilst there I had a quick look at the yellow stickers but we were a bit to early for that although I did manage to get these 2 items.....


3 Persimmon fruits 20p
7 Pears 25p

It's not very often I get fresh fruit and veg on yellow sticker, I always seem to miss it so I was pleased to get these today. I have never tasted Persimmon fruit before but google say's they are sweet so I am looking forward to having one with my lunch tomorrow. For dinner tonight we had meatballs and spaghetti in pasta sauce.....


2 Packs of meatballs (yellow sticker) 18p
1/2 A pack of Morrison's saver dry spaghetti 10p
A jar of Morrison's saver pasta sauce 42p

Served 4 
Total cost 70p so 17.5p each :)


Anyway Readers I am off to wrap some Xmas presents and write out my Xmas cards. I am determined to have everything done, dusted, and ready for Xmas by mid December. Do you save money by filling your own ink cartridges ?

Until Next Time
Much Love
Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment