Tuesday 8 November 2016

Not Much To Report

Hello Readers

I was lucky enough to have 2 hours cleaning work today. I took youngest son along with me and he sat nicely and played on his tablet whilst I got on with my work. That's £16 earned towards Xmas presents this week. Although as I am having a no spend week it will get added to my Xmas savings envelope. When we got home I warmed up a cheese and onion roll each for myself and youngest son which was yellow sticker and 25p for them both. I then set about a list of phone calls that needed making and got on with some housework. I have one of my little peeps overnight tonight. She is only 3 and is an absolute little poppet. She is Autistic and barely sleeps and her mummy really needed a night off and to catch up on some Zzzzzz's so I offered to have her. She will be picked up in the morning just before I go to my meeting at the school. Tbh Readers there's not a lot to report from today as I have not been out other than to work. I have not spent any money today so the no spend week has got off to a good start and that is how I intend to keep it. I have £4 in my purse to get a hat and 2 pairs of gloves (I found another 3 scarfs so we are all good for scarfs now) if I see them when I am out and about but that is the only spending I will allow myself to do this week.

Anyway I am off to watch some Dora The Explorer with my little poppet now. Have a good evening everyone.

Until Next Time
Much Love
Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment