Sunday 20 November 2016

How Note Books And Lists Keep Me Organized


Hello Readers

If you are anything like me you have lists for everything. I have a terrible memory since I developed Menieres Disease almost 10 years ago. I forget everything and I mean everything although you would never have guessed it. I have a lot of list's that keep me organized and on track and notebooks are my best friend. I keep list's for the following.....

Budget
Stockpile List
Meal Planner
Items Needed List
Coupons To Print List
Coupon And Freebie Websites List
Weekly To Do List
Daily To Do List
Repairs List

I use a family planner to keep track of all appointments and meetings and this is hung up in the kitchen. I also carry a pocket diary in my handbag and a pen at all times because you can guarantee if I make an appointment when I am out I will forget to put it on the family planner when I get home. Every Sunday I go through my pocket diary and family planner and make sure they correspond with each other and any missing appointments are written in. Since I have started doing this I have not missed a single appointment or meeting so it is working well for me. I also have a little plastic wallet I keep all my coupons in. They are all filed like with like, so all Tesco coupons go together, all Asda coupons go together, all Morrison's coupons go together you get the picture. I keep my coupon folder in my handbag at all times so that when I am out if I buy something or I see something I have a coupon for I can easily grab it out of my bag meaning I never miss out on a chance to save money.

Every Sunday I sit down and go through all my paperwork, update anything that needs updating, and get myself organized for the week ahead.

I write a daily to do list each night for the following day which usually looks something like this.....

Tidy up
Wash up
Hoover
Washing
Animals
Dinner
Baths

I will then go through my weekly to do list and tack on any additional jobs that need doing depending on if I have any appointments that day. If I don't get everything on the list done that day, I don't beat myself up about it, I simply tack it on to the following day's to do list and almost always that weeks to do list is completed by the end of the week even if it has not been done on it's assigned day.

So my lovely Readers how do you keep yourself organized and on track ? Are you as obsessed with lists and notebooks as I am ?

Until Next Time
Much Love
Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment