Friday 11 November 2016

Recovery Mode

Hello Readers

Sorry I've not been about but I have been very poorly the last 2 days. After an almost 3 year remission from my Menieres disease it is back :( On Wednesday night I was up all night being sick and then yesterday morning it hit me. The thing I have been dreading and my body has felt coming for the last few weeks. A full on vertigo attack that has left me reeling. My balance is shot to pieces, my tinnitus is raging so loudly I can not hear anything, and I have the shakes and tremors. I hate this damn disease. I thought I was finally in the burn out phase and would never have to endure another vertigo attack again. How wrong was I ? So yesterday and today I have done nothing but rest. The boys and my best friend have been fantastic. The boys have helped in the house and my bestie is on stand by in case I need her help at all.The no spend week is going well. Not being able to get out and about has definitely helped with that lol.

Anyway I am having trouble focusing on my words here but just wanted to let you all know I have not disappeared and I am still here all be it in recovery mode at the moment. I'm off to watch reruns of The Darling Buds Of May whilst snuggled up in bed with a hot water bottle.

Until Next Time
Much Love
Maria xxx

3 comments:

  1. I hope you soon feel much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both xxx I am hoping a good nights sleep will do the trick and I will be back to myself again tomorrow but we will see xxx

    ReplyDelete